From sofa level to dining table – a revolutionary height-adjustable baby bouncer
- Easily shifts through 3 modes of use: high position, bouncer and soothing mode, keeping you and your baby close and at eye level to encourage exploration and bonding.
- High Position Mode by the dining table – lets your baby be part of the family from day one.
- Soothing Mode with reclined seat – soothes and comforts baby with 25 mins of soothing or playful music.
- Bouncer Mode with calming vibrations relaxes baby at sofa level.
- Portable, movable and compact, this product has two rear wheels and easily folds flat – perfect for storage.
- This product is patent pending
- 0-9kg/20Ibs Bouncer mode/Soothing mode
- 0kg-18kg/0Ibs – 40Ibs High seat mode
Let baby be part of the goings on from day one! Enjoy baby’s company at eye level, no matter where you’re sitting. Learn more about the importance of eye gaze and eye contact in our informative expert article Eye Contact in Babies.
As baby grows, she will be free to take part in the family activities even before learning how to sit up. Let baby enjoy eye level quality time with mom, dad and the rest of the family, sharing your family moments with the youngest member.
When it’s time to introduce baby to solids, raise the seat to dining table height and let her join in on the family meals and taste her first pureed foods while the other family members eat. Seeing loved ones enjoy their meals is a wonderful encouragement for baby as she takes her first steps in the world of solids!
Modes of Use
High Position Mode
Raise the Close to Me Bouncer to dining table height to enjoy some face to face time with baby, letting her sit by the family table to enjoy her meals (bottles and later first solids) with the rest of the family.
Recline the back of the bouncer to let baby relax in a more soothing position, listening to playful and relaxing tunes (25 mins of music).
Let baby enjoy the vibrations at sofa level and play with the Close to Me Bouncer’s cute arch toys while in the familiar bouncer mode. This is an excellent position to let baby enjoy some quality family time in the living room.
Bouncers & Rocking Cradles