The unique anti-colic venting system on our Advanced anti-colic bottle draws air away from milk, meaning 80% fewer colic symptoms such as wind, reflux and fussing.
- Specially designed to reduce colic symptoms for less wind, less reflux and less discomfort
- Unique anti-colic venting system draws air away from milk, using the venting wheel, venting tube with heat sensing strip and the star valve.
- Venting tube with heat sensing strip turns pink when baby’s feed is too hot
- Award-winning breast-like teat for natural latch and guaranteed acceptance
- 3 way, easy-hold bottle with anti-colic slow-flow teat for newborn babies
- Always BPA and phthalate-free for ultimate reassurance
- Advanced anti-colic bottles are only compatible with Advanced anti-colic teats and will NOT work with Closer to Nature® teats.
The unique anti-colic venting system on our Advanced anti-colic bottle draws air away from milk, meaning 80% fewer colic symptoms such as wind, reflux and fussing. Plus, our venting tube comes with a built-in heat sensing strip that gives you extra reassurance that milk is not too hot for a comfortable feed. The anti-colic teat also flexes and stretches like mum’s breast, to ensure a natural latch and feeding experience.
Inspired by mum, designed by experts
Our award-winning teat has been designed with breastfeeding experts to mimic the natural flex, stretch and movement of a mum’s breast. Made of super soft silicone, the teat also feels closer to skin for complete comfort at feeding time.
80% less colic*
The Advanced anti-colic baby bottle is proven to reduce colic symptoms for less wind, less reflux and less fussing. It uses a unique venting system to draw air bubbles away during feeding.
Unique venting system designed to prevent colic
Babies may develop colic symptoms if they take in too much air during feeding. With its unique anti-colic venting system, our Advanced anti-colic baby bottle helps stop air mixing with milk. Air is drawn through the vents in the venting wheel, down the venting tube and out of the star valve at the base of the bottle, meaning 80% fewer colic symptoms, such as wind, reflux and fussing.
Changes colour if milk is too hot
The venting tube has a heat sensing strip that changes colour if milk is too hot. Dip the tube for 10 seconds to see the feed’s temperature. A pink strip shows that the milk is too hot. Leave to cool down further before feeding your baby.
80% LESS COLIC
Unique venting system draws air bubbles away during feeding.
Heat sensing strip changes colour to pink, if milk is too hot.
Our super wide teat is shaped like mum’s breast to encourage a natural latch.
All of our baby bottles are 100% BPA-free for complete peace of mind.